For the purpose of providing an orderly development of the Subdivision, and for the further purpose of providing adequate restrictive covenants for the mutual benefit of ourselves and/ or our successors in title to the lots within the subdivision, we hereby impose on each lot described and platted as Phase 1, the following conditions, restrictions and reservations to which it shall be incumbent upon my successors to adhere:
1. All lots within the subdivision shall be designated as residential building lots. The dwellings to be built or permitted to remain on any residential building lot shall be limited to one single family dwelling and must have a private enclosed garage for at least two cars attached to the dwelling. There shall be only one dwelling on each lot, and any other outbuilding incidental to the residential use of each lot must conform to the same general style and quality of the other structures on said lot;
2. No dwelling shall be located on any lot nearer than 30 feet to the front or rear lot lines, or nearer than 15 feet to any side lot line. No building whatsoever shall be located nearer than 15 feet to any other building on the same lot.
3. Any wells or septic systems shall be built in accordance with the current state of Oklahoma Health department standards and with current Federal Housing Administration specifications.
4. Household trash and/or garbage services shall be employed to remove household refuse on a routine basis;
5. No business, trade, or associated activities shall be carried on upon any residential lot. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any residential lot, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood. Any vehicle kept on the property must be licensed and operable. Storage of vehicles that are not licensed and routinely used is prohibited.
6. No Structure of a temporary character, a trailer, basement, tent, shack, garage, carport, container, portable barn or other outbuildings shall be used on any lot at any time. Nor shall any such structure serve as residence either temporarily or permanently.
7. The living area of the first floor of any dwelling structure, exclusive of open porches and the attached garage, shall not be less than 1750 square feet and the dwelling shall have a minimum of two full bathrooms. If the dwelling is to have living area on a second story, it shall not exceed 50% of the living area of the first floor. For example, an 1800 sq. ft. first floor living area may have a maximum of 900 sq. ft. of living area on a second story.
In addition to the above minimum first floor requirements, lots 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,17,20 and 21 of phase one and Lots 2,3,4,5,8,9, and 12 of phase two are reserved for dwellings having a minimum of 2000 sq. ft. or greater of total living area. Any exceptions to these square footage requirements must be approved by Gary Wright prior to Construction.
8. One barn may be constructed on the rear portion of each said lot and if constructed shall generally conform to the quality of the dwelling on said lot. The barn or shop must have concrete foundation, concrete floor, and in addition to the exterior materials on the home, may also be constructed of steel with metal sides and metal roof. The metal shall be a minimum 26 gauge and have a minimum 20-year factory color conforming to the existing dwelling on the lot. No silver galvanized or tin type metal shall be permitted. In addition, the barn or shop must have a brick or stone facade trim on the front portion of the building at least four feet in height with brick or stone that matches the dwelling on the lot. The barn or shop may also be wired for electrical and plumbed for water, but shall not have living quarters within the barn or shop. The size of the entire barn or shop covered by roof shall not exceed 1800 square feet. Any exceptions to these qualifications must be approved by Gary Wright or a designated committee of Cedar Ridge lot owners appointed by Gary Wright.
9. No building whatsoever shall be permitted in the easements reserved for utilities or in the areas designated for roadways, except that a fence may be built on or within the property line. However, fences shall not be constructed which may interfere with utilities and shall not be constructed with barbed wire, hot wire, hog wire, or any such materials that are not in accord with a high quality residential development.
10. All dwellings in this subdivision shall be "stick built", no modular or mobile type homes. All dwellings shall have all of the exterior walls of either brick, stone, masonry, or stucco construction, or brick or stone veneer. The exterior of the dwelling may have a limited upper portion of the front exterior composed of wood or composite material to compliment the design of above described exterior.
11. All dwellings in this subdivision shall have a roof pitch minimum of 8/12 and shall have a minimum of 9 foot interior ceiling heights within the primary living area rooms of the dwelling.
12.Dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept, provided that no dogs or cats allowed to be kept are to be kept, bred or maintained for an commercial purpose, and must be for pleasure only. Only lots that exceed 2 acres in size may also be allowed to have a maximum of two cattle or two horses provided that no cattle or horses are bred or maintained for any commercial purpose and must be for pleasure only. No swine, goats, sheep, poultry or livestock of any other kind shall be kept, raised or bred on any lots.
13. In the event any construction is initiated on any of the lots herein in what is commonly known as the starting of a job, then said construction must be completed no later than Twelve (12) months from the date the work is initially performed and construction begins. If the same has not been construction within the Twelve-month period, then the owner of said lot(s) at that time shall be assessed damages at the rate of $50 per day, said sum shall be paid unto Gary Wright and then distributed to the other record owners of lots where dwellings have been completed.
14. These covenants, conditions and restrictions run with the land and shall be binding on all parties, successors, purchasers, heirs, and any other person(s) claiming an interest in any portion of the subdivision until January 1, 2032, at which time said covenants shall be automatically extended for successive periods of ten years, unless an instrument signed by a majority of the then owners of the lots has been recorded, agreeing to change said covenants in whole or in part;
15. If the parties hereto, or their heirs, devises, or assigns, shall violate or attempt to violate any of the covenants herein, it shall be lawful for any other person or persons owning any real property situated in the development or subdivision to prosecute any proceedings at law or in equity against the person or persons violating or attempting to violate any such covenant and either to prevent him or the from so doing or recover damages or other dues for such violation.
16. Invalidation of any one of these covenants by judgement or court order shall in no wise effect any of the other provisions which shall remain in full force and affect.